Some things, in a very random order:
1) I am currently addicted to vegetarian baked beans with lots of spicy sauce on them. Yummy yummy. Also, addicted to lemonade flavored popsicles, dried pineapple, fresh blueberries, lemon yogurt, and diet 7-Up. Mike has started buying some of these things for me when he goes to get his groceries & that is incredibly sweet of him. It makes me so happy.
2) I finally have my own copy of Watchmen! I'm very much looking forward to re-reading it. & I know that everyone has already mentioned it, but the trailer for the film was totally exciting. Eeee!
3) Also, I got this vegan cupcake book & I'm excited to make some. I haven't done any baking in forever & I miss it. I really can't use my shitty tiny oven of doom (it burns everything, in addition to many other problems), so I'll bake at Mikey's.
4) We watched the last episode of the first season of The Invaders tonight & I'm surprised at how much I'll miss it (there is a second season, but it's not coming out for a while). Mike was excited about it, so we started watching it (he remembers watching it years ago), and I liked it, but not a lot, but did grow to like it quite a lot.
& Mike was telling me about how Roy Thinnes (who plays David Vincent) was considered quite the heartthrob & I was like, “dude, I don't see it” and he was like “Oh, right- just picture him thirty years older than he is here” and I was like “oh, yeah. I can see that, then.” Heh. I love how he knows that I love old men. It's cute.
& Peter Graves (from M:I) was in one episode and that made me happy & it was also so slashy between him and David. Heh! Mike even agreed with me there. I was like “My SLASHDAR is totally going off, Mike!” heh!
5) Ha, this is random: whenever Mike & I watch Larry King, we have to mock his clothes and his cluelessness, of course, and I love how Larry King says really insanely random non-sequitur type things, and this somehow lead me to saying, everytime we watch him, in my best Larry King voice, “Does anyone know where that hot broad Angie Dickinson is? Larry King wants a piece of that! Har har har!” heh! I did it again tonight & Mike was laughing & like “where the hell did that come from?” and I'm not quite sure, but it definitely cracks us both up.
6) I really love the new Free Kitten CD. It's great.
& Time for photos!:
Oh, Treesons! You are delightful:
Little Miss Trillian:
I love my little Cinnamon girl so much:
Lovely Estella, downtown, when I took her along on a little adventure last week:
My little Romana:
& Me & my Cinnamon girl:
& Shatner's book is pure love. Aw!:
& Hi there!:
More photos soon! Thanks much! xo